3 REASONS WHY NOW, IS THE BEST TIME TO BEGIN YOUR VOICE/SPEECH TRAINING COURSE WITH YourVoiceProfessor
Sometimes I can’t believe how the years slip by us all so quickly. I guess everyone thinks there will be plenty of time to do those important things later. But no matter how fast the years pile up, most people never seem to find the time to do the things that can have a major impact on improving their career, their life, themselves. We all…and that includes myself… tend to procrastinate about the big and little things.
Have you ever thought:
- I’ll find the time to start a new hobby…next year.”
- “Sure would like to get myself in shape by working out …maybe next month.”
Or maybe you’ve thought,
- “Sometimes I just wish I could speak more effectively in front of my peers, friends, co-workers, dates, mates, boss.”
It runs across all of our minds sooner or later. And most of us need help, but don’t know where to find it or how to act on it. We make excuses.
- There’s no time to do it.
- I’m way too busy.
- It’s just too expensive to be personally taught.
- It sure would be great if my weak, shaky voice could be trained to help me speak better in every way every day. It’s just that I get so nervous speaking in front of a crowd of any size.
- Eyeball-to-eyeball one-on-one conversations are the worst.
- I’m embarrassed when I hear my voice recorded and played back. I can’t believe that’s me. I appear so weak, breathless, and indecisive.
Sound like you? I understand, because I’ve heard those words, or words like them, from so many of my students through the years. Believe me; everyone has something they wish they could do better. And there are plenty of great reasons why investing in you is always a smart choice for success. I’ve learned a lot about people and their educational needs as I’ve taught voice/speech communication skills these many years. That’s why I started YourVoiceProfessor and developed five exciting courses to help others find the joy in improving the sound of their voice and speech while helping them improve their life and lifestyle.
Today, I want to share with you three reasons I discovered, that simply explain why every person of every age should be voice and speech trained.
Here’s that important short reason list:
#1 MONEY – We all want a higher standard of living along with the perks that come with it. Learn how to communicate well in your chosen career field and the money will flow into your pockets.
#2 LOVE – Your voice is perhaps the single most important factor in how someone will select you to be their perfect life love partner.
#3 CONFIDENCE – The real leaders know that displaying total confidence in voice and speech is critical to finding the kind of success you seek in any field.
Three simple ideas that will change your life for the better. Three easy to grasp reasons why you should be planning your next move. And it starts right here on this website.
Visit all of my pages: read my Blog posts, see the VoiceStars, and learn my techniques for teaching success. Then, visit the Schedule Your Class Page and choose one of five courses to open up new doors in your life.
Choose the class length, time, and number of classes you can financially afford. Then, let’s get started NOW.
Don’t be a “put off” artist…be a “do it now” artist.
You CAN improve your lifestyle and career along with finding the personal satisfaction and happiness you seek.
NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO BEGIN YOUR VOICE/SPEECH COURSE WITH…